Crane & Rigging Conference
We are excited to be exhibiting at the 2014 Crane &Rigging/Industrial Crane & Hoist Conference being held on December 3-4 at the Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake. Industry experts will lead discussions on crane and rigging safety, operations, and productivity. The line up of speakers are leaders in their fields who have their finger on the pulse of industry trends.
Safety and risk managers, crane and rigging supervisors, lift directors, and facilities managers, will have the opportunity to attend more than a dozen educational sessions addressing the newest standards and regulations, industry trends, and risk management practices.
During the conference, attendees will have a chance to interact with products and services vendors of interest to crane and rigging operations including MetalEZ and Adjutant Field Inspection Software. Adjutant Field Inspection Software is an exclusive internet-based integrated inspection audit system that provides paperless data storage and retrieval of inspections and takes the place of paper inspections.
To highlight a few features of our Field Inspection Software:
• Interactive PIE charts for up-to-date crane and rigging inspections with drilldowns
• Import and Export assets/list to excel
• Asses search-ability (serial number, description, RFID numer, location, and more)
• Detailed asset view including past inspection history
• View any documents that are attached to an asset
• Ability to update assets locations and RFID numbers
• Fully integrated with Adjutant ERP
For discounted tickets to the show, Visit: Crane and Rigging Conference and use the promo code VIP100EX.
For More information about the conference or our product, call 713-680-2247 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.